Welcome to SteelBarnTruss.com
We are a steel truss manufacturing company that strives to produce the best steel trusses in the industry. Using only certified welders, we weld (not burn) our trusses with american steel angle iron. Once inspected personally by the owner, our trusses are dipped in an asphalt-based coating for maximum longetivity and consistency. We want to esnure that you will get the trusses you need in the time-frame and quality you expect.
We don't sell kits or install buildings. If you are looking for a full barn or bulding kit, please contact one of these dealers on the our dealer's page. Our sister company has more than 1000 barns worth of experience and can help you out with a complete build.
Why use steel trusses?
- Steel trusses are stronger than wood trusses.
- Steel trusses won't burn or rot and they have a coating that will last for years to come.
- Steel trusses are also easier to install.
- Steel trusses are generally cheaper due to less components needed.
- Steel trusses allow higher clearance on the gable ends.
- Steel trusses are built in halves and bolted together in halves so this also makes them easier to ship.
Our trusses are engineered for Georgia and we also have certain sizes stamped in South Carolina, North Carolina , Tennessee and alabama. We are currently searching for engineers in other areas. Most building inspectors will accept our truss drawings in other states. Please be sure our drawings will be sufficient before purchasing. I hope you choose us for your next barn, shop, or garage. Thanks for looking.